For anyone who’s not sure which style of Cocoknits stitch marker to try first, here’s a handy sampling. Just like a wine or craft beer tasting ‘flight’, our Flight of Stitch Markers offers a wide variety of styles and sizes to experiment with!
Each of the five types are in rainbow colors – ideal for the Cocoknits Method – and come in their own little Kraft paper tubes of 24 markers each for easy storage and transport. Perfect for gifting, beginner knitters, or anyone curious about branching out in their marker array.
- Made of nylon coated steel – they cling to magnets
- Split Ring markers – hook onto stitches
- Triangle stitch markers accommodate up to US 9 / 5.5mm needle.
- Small stitch markers accommodate up to US 7 / 4.5mm needle.
- Original stitch markers accommodate up to US 13 / 9mm needle.
- Jumbo stitch markers accommodate up to US 19 / 16mm needle.
- each style includes 24 markers – 4 each of 6 colors
- 120 total markers
How to Use:
- This variety of stitch markers may be used to track sweater sections as in the COCOKNITS METHOD, pattern repeats, as well as increases and decreases in any design.
- Use with your ACCESSORY ROLL – the tubes fit in the pouches perfectly!
- Use any of these markers with your MAKER’S KEEP, MAGNETIC CONCRETE TRAY, or any magnet.
- Test them all and find your favorite shape – then try different colors!