The first set of stitch markers I came out with were all nickel, but sometimes you just want a little more bling! So I asked about other finishes and found we could get gold and copper – and still maintain the steel base. And as long as we were doing precious metal colors, why not a sweet little box to contain them? The inspiration was an adorable little magnetic-lidded box that contained one chocolate truffle from the amazing Patrick Roger Chocolate shop in Paris – only the best for Cocoknits customers!
- Finished in gold, silver and copper colors
- Large round stitch markers accommodate US 15 / 10 mm needles or smaller
- Small round stitch markers accommodate US 9 / 5.5 mm needles or smaller
- Opening stitch markers accommodate US 11 / 8 mm needles or smaller
- 6 each gold, silver, copper large round stitch markers
- 6 each gold, silver, copper small round stitch markers
- 6 each gold, silver, copper opening stitch markers
- 54 markers total
How to Use:
- These colorful opening stitch markers help you mark rounds, increases, decreases, and stitch patterns.
- Easily add or move the markers by putting them on your needle, crochet hook, or directly on stitches.