It’s terrible when you are knitting along and suddenly notice that little stitch you dropped a few rows back. Never fear, Cocoknits to the rescue! I created a two-ended hook tool which makes it easier to pull a stitch up in garter or seed or any pattern with alternating knit and purl rows. The stitch fixer is made of steel so it will always be nearby on your MAKER’S KEEP.
- Double-ended crochet hook
- US size D / 3 mm
- Length: 4″ / 10 cm
- Made of nickel plated steel
How to Use:
- Pick up dropped stitches
- Sticks to your Maker’s Keep or any magnet so it is always within reach!
- See Julie using the Stitch Fixer in these tutorials:
- Watch HOW TO FIX DROPPED STITCHES PART I
- Watch HOW TO FIX DROPPED STITCHES PART II
- Watch HOW TO FIX DROPPED STITCHES PART III