Stitch markers come in all shapes and sizes. We love Triangles because they stick up from the work so it’s easy to get the needle tip into the corner for transferring to the other needle. Our new subdued rainbow of Earth Tone Triangles comes in a triangle-shaped kraft box and accommodates needle sizes US 0-13 / 1-9 mm. The 6 colors still coordinate with The Cocoknits Method, but are a bit more toned down than our classic colorway.
- Nylon coated steel
- Large stitch markers fit US 13 / 9 mm needles or smaller
- Medium stitch markers fit US 10 / 6 mm needles or smaller
- Small stitch markers fit US 6 / 4 mm needles or smaller
- 3 each of large markers in 6 colors
- 3 each of medium markers in 6 colors
- 3 each of small markers in 6 colors
- Contained in a triangle-shaped kraft box with removable top
- 54 markers total
How to Use:
- Triangle markers are helpful when working lace or YO patterns because the points hold the “stitch to be” in place.
- They cling to the Cocoknits Maker’s Keep or any magnet.