A natural and delicate detergent for washing your wool garments without rinsing.
The lanolin enriched formula helps to condition fibres and keep static away.
How to Use
- Fill basin with tepid water (room temperature water, not hot and not cold)
- Add Eucalan to basin.
- Squeeze article gently to incorporate water and soap through fibres.
- Insert article to be washed and soak for 15 min. (minimum).
- No need to rinse.
- Pull article out of water and gently squeeze out excess water. Do not twist or ring.
- Dry all items out of direct heat and sunlight.
- Lay knit articles flat on clean dry towel. Roll article in towel to remove excess moisture. The towel will absorb excess water, reducing air drying times.
- Once it’s fully rolled up, gently press it from one end to the other. Do not twist or squeeze, otherwise you risk ruining the fibers.
- Lay flat to dry on drying rack or clean dry towel. Don’t put the garment on a hanger, it could deform
- Essential Oil (where applicable) (Pure and natural eucalyptus, lavender, grapefruit or jasmine oils)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulphate (Vegetable-based soap)
- Ammonium Chloride (Is a salt of ammonia; used as a thickener)
- Cocamide MEA (Mild foaming agent and thickener derived from plant source)
- Purified Water
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (Thickener derived from plant source)
- PEG 75 Lanolin (Naturally derived lanolin)
- Methylchloroisothiazolinone (Preservative and antibacterial)
Eucalan Delicate Wash is non-toxic, biodegradable, free of optical brighteners, phosphates, synthetic fragrance and dye. Eucalan is pH neutral and is packaged in an easy to recycle, dye free HDPE plastic bottle. Available in 5 scents, Eucalan is scented with only quality essential oils, in addition to natural/unscented. The lanolin acts as a natural conditioner, keeping fibres supple and reducing static. Eucalan meets strict European regulations, it is “quickly” biodegradable.