Our popular notebook now in our brand new seasonal colour, mustard! This journal helps to collect and organise past and future knitting projects in a beautiful way.
Our notebook includes:
- Space for 31 knitting projects (each project consists of 4 pages),
- 6 pages for keeping track of your yarn purchases,
- 18 gridded pages, e.g. for charts or colourwork sketches,
- a knitting needle sizes and conversions table,
- the most common abbreviations
- 156 uncoated, high-quality pages (+ 4 cover pages)
- Woven book cover, ribbon place marker
Printed in Estonia.